Monday 19 November 2012

Running for: London Euston


Running for the London euston train on platform 3


I recently found myself running late for the London euston train at Birmingham New Street Station. It was only then that it occurred to me just how important a pair of well soled ,comfy shoes are for rush hour train hopping and running from the rain.


Luckily for me i was cool and confident and when seated on the train, collected. With lashings of glam no 7 lipstick , hint of pink scarf and tight tight skinny jeans.  With my camera in tow I was off to film some creative and inspiring fashion and beauty stuff.

But the most important thing is ;My Bjorns Borgs had once again saved my bacon.  Style is often my number one concern when going on an outing , yet for that day  comfort was a must as  I was attending a press event with lots of walking involved. and at one point running as i chased after Theo Paphitis from Dragons Den ( Long story!)  sensible shoes saved me as the idea of falling over in heels is just not chic darrrrling! 

Although not great for a fully fledge downpour as i hadn't warteroofed them ( You can tho) ,my shoes were stylish , bright and bold purple matt   ( my colour) and tied to my feet without being aware then were actually there. (Love shoes like that ooo that feeling)

I once watched a clip online of a girl diving onto a London tube and loosing her shoes in the process. With crowding and serious lack of space on trains, tubes and all modes of transport currently being an issue ,the last thing you want is to be adjusting your shoes every few seconds. Or tripping over your feet as you ;like me run like a maniac through the station.  ðŸ˜Š


Dear Santa....

You'll have heard me bang on  over the past year about how good the Bjorn borg lloyd trainers are , we love them so much we've restocked them over and over again, sell out after sell out season, and the best way to test them out is to get yourself a pair !Christmas is coming so get them on your Christmas list they won't let you down.


Harry Stiles, Robin, I love Coco , and the cast of made in Chelsea all love Bjorns Borg products, plain and simple chic hi tops with a snap back tongue for those more daring fashion days!


Isn't it odd how running trough the station triggered my brain to make me think more about practice fashion, perhaps it's just me. Thoughts are funny things. :)

Until next time , catch us online, Twitter, Facebook,  or shop shop at the 31b Store online shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment